Sunday, September 12, 2010

Max | Lexington Senior Photographer

“You better bring your A game,” I joked with Max as he arrived at his senior session in Triangle Park. Max’s session had been scheduled the week before, but he started to run a fever the day of our session, so we moved the shoot. So glad we rescheduled, because they day of the actual shoot was gorgeous! The weather was that perfect mix of cool and warm, the light was gorgeous, and Max brought his A game! I had so much fun at this session. Max and I just walked around town, listening to his ipod, finding neat little places to shoot in, and “trying” to stay out of trouble!

It took me forever to pick which images to sneak peek, I have too many favorites!

D Family – I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!! Thanks for a great session!











Photobucket

6 comments:

Holly September 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

What a handsome young man! Great locations with beautiful light!!

Stephanie September 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Great images and lighting!

Scarlett September 12, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

handsome guy! great shots!! Love the locations, really well done:)

Salina J September 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Very nice, he will love these!

amanda September 13, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

He is SUCH a handsome guy. I love the way you were able to capture him so naturally. I think sometimes that is so tough but these are PERFECT!

Susan September 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Whoa....GORGEOUS! Love all of them. The color, lighting and location are all perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.