Friday, September 17, 2010

Addie | Lexington Children's Photographer

Never have I seen so much personality in such a small package! By the end of the session my cheeks were hurting from laughing and smiling so much! Addie caught some “Bieber Fever” during our session and loved dancing to Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga on her Mommy’s iphone! It had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

F Family – I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I had so much fun spending the evening with you all!







Gorgeous!!



Studio news: I will be out of town until September 26th. If you contact me this next week, please be patient with me as I will have limited access to e-mail. There are 2 more Mini Session spots available. These are a great deal for those who don’t need a full Kristin Tatem Photography session, would like some updates family portraits or are looking for pictures for Holiday Cards! 5 Digital files are included with Session Fee!




Photobucket

8 comments:

anette September 17, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

OMG, I love her spunky attitude. She's gorgeous and I love her colorful outfits. Your processing is perfect for these!!

Cristina Barton September 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Oh my! So much character in this sweetie! Perfectly captured :) I love your colourful processing and great clarity!

Katherine September 17, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

These are so beautiful!! I love how well you captured her personality! I can see how fun this session was through the screen!

Tori Piercy September 17, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Oh my goodness! She is such a little doll! Gorgeous pictures!!

angela crutcher September 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

She is adorable! Love how you captured her personality!

Scarlett September 17, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

what a little doll!! she's so pretty! your shots are absolutely gorgeous!

Corine Tran September 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

she's gorgeous and I love how her personality comes through in your images.

Rebekah Stanfill September 21, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

she is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.