Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ella Marie | Lexington Newborn Photographer

Can you believe this little angel is 4.5 weeks old! Most babies this age are harder to pose because they are already out of the sleepy newborn phase. Ella Marie was such a great sleeper! Our session took place in their adorable home. Gorgeous light and a gorgeous family!


W Family -
I enjoyed seeing you again and meeting Miss Ella Marie! She is absolutely perfect and obviously much loved! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Photobucket









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.