Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family | Lexington Family Photographer

“Hello! Hello my little Grandangels,” she always calls as she walked in the door. The unmistakable voice is my Grandmere! Along with my Aunt Cathy, she flew in from Bradenton, Florida for a visit last week. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and you could feel fall in the coming air.

Grandmere is quite the joke teller! She had us in tears at the dinner table one night. My sister, Jennifer made her famous marinated pork tenderloin and potatoes! It was delicious! My other grandmother, Dut also joined us for dinner. That night we were all set up out back at a big patio table. The light out there was AMAZING so I ran to the car, grabbed my camera and we had a photo shoot!

Sadly, no pictures of the kids though. Sloane was asleep in my parents room just about the whole time and Breck… well he was not really camera ready. Not only was in his “skinny pants” jimmies, crocks and visor with a 3-D foam tiger on it (gift from Grandmere); he had just bit the dust on the patio and busted his lip. I think its amazing to look my dads family and then my moms family and see how strong their genes are. They all look alike! I love looking at Breck and Sloane and pointing out the different features that came from our families. I don’t know why this cracks me up, but Breck has Lee’s feet and Sloane has mine. Have I mentioned how much I love having a girl!


Quick studio news: Only 2 mini sessions spots are left.

October 22nd : 4 & 5:30

email me if you would like to snag one of those 2 sessions!

You guessed it... this is Grandmere!










Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.