Friday, August 21, 2009

My boys need some blog love too +

Last weekend we headed to the lake to relax and spend time with family. Breck had so much fun playing with his cousins and swimming in the lake. When we came home I was so tired. Just when I snuggled up all cozy on the couch, I looked out the back window and couldnt believe how gorgeous the light was. I swear it was golden! So I busted out the camera (big surprise) and bribed Lee to blow bubbles and let me take pictures of him and Breck. These are some of my favorite pictures I have taken! I think I am going to blow this one up on a canvas!




















Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!

Kristin

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.