Monday, July 5, 2010

Reese + Tess Lexington Children Photographer

I feel like the little boy who cried wolf! I kept saying over and over again how I wasn’t going to do anymore sessions before this baby got here, but I just couldn’t stay away! One of my best friends asked me to do a session of her ADORABLE little girls. Despite my giant baby bump and achy hips, I said I would do a mini session for her. All of these pictures were taken on their farm! The light was so gorgeous and the girls were so sweet. I am SO glad I was able to do the session for her!

L & G – I hope you enjoy these!!




Isnt her little pose so cute!?








One of my most favorite pictures of all time! I am such a sucker for a close up. She was checking to see if Dora was in my lens!













Photobucket

8 comments:

vickie July 5, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

What precious little girls! I love the close-up shot with all the curls...just beautiful.

Jessica July 5, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

What beautiful little girls! Love the lighting in these!

Amanda Radovic July 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

gorgeous! They almost look painterly :-)

Georgia July 6, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Such pretty girls! They look so happy. You captured their personalities so well!

jennifer adams July 6, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

wow they are gorgeous, I just love their eyes!

Lisa Little July 6, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Beautiful images of such pretty little girls! They have gorgeous eyes!

sophie crew July 6, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Beautiful girls! Wow, amazing light in these, and those two sweeties are just gorgeous! I can't pick a fave... I bet it will be hard for mom and dad to pick which ones to go on canvas or or big print - they are all awesome!!

Jennifer Lauren July 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

These are all so beautiful, the location and lighting are perfect! Those are certainly two adorable little girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.