Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adorable! Spring Mini Session - Lexington Baby & Family Photographer

I had such a fun time with this mini session family! Dad thinks this little guy is the next Gerber baby and I have to agree! Isn’t he adorable!? I came home and told my husband that he I wanted to steal him and take him home with me, he was so cute!

This was the last session of the mini sessions. By this time, the sun had dropped some and made for the most gorgeous light. I am kind of obsessed with finding the best light. Anyone who has had a session with me will know this! I probably annoyed the heck out of this family because I kept talking about the light! They were great though and didn’t even look at me funny when I suggested sticking their baby in a giant ivy bush!


Cori and TJ,
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I really enjoyed meeting you all so much! My favorite part of the shoot was hearing that you all ALSO know all the words to Chuggington and Agent Oso!!

Photobucket


















1 comments:

Surge & Natalya May 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Beautiful pictures...amzing colors..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.