Friday, November 6, 2009

HUGE blog post! Lexington Children's Photographer

Yes, I realize this blog post is HUGE, but I just couldnt pick a few favorites!

Aunt Stacy & Mama - Thanks for being patient with me. I hope you enjoy!!!!!



Cousins Breck & Finley 8 weeks apart

Hayes P!
















There are no words for how much I LOVE this one!






I had the idea to bring some red apples to the shoot. I thought it could be a fun fall prop. First Hayes started eating one, then Finley says "iwanone" (I want one). Then I handed one to Breck. As soon as I handed it to him, I saw the look in his eyes as he immediately CHUCKED the apple. Hayes errupts into laughter. Finley still chowing down on his apple. Aunt Stacy returns apple to Breck. This cycle repeted several times! This shot sums it up perfectly!





1 comments:

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff November 7, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Kristin, you commented on my ilp post and I thank you. I wanted to see some of your images and must I say they are gorgeous. I love them all. I have three boys so I can relate to the above post and love the fall colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kristin Tatem Photography

For me, photography started after I was gifted a digital camera. It was love at first sight and I instantly became obsessed with learning photography. I am inspired daily as I look around and see color, light and texture everywhere I go. I don’t think the photographer in me ever shuts off. I am constantly looking at scenes through a viewfinder, even when I don’t have my camera with me. I feel so blessed to live the life that I do. My children are my biggest inspiration and I love being able to capture every moment of their lives in a truly artistic form. I enjoy looking back at their pictures and seeing both their growth as a child and mine as a photographer. I hope to capture these same moments for my clients. My style is simple, fresh and modern. I keep my processing very clean and classic. To contact me, go to my website or email me at kristin@kristintatemphotography.com

Kristin Tatem Photography Lexington, KY





Location

My photo
Lexington, Kentucky

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

 
.